Build your own pub table on butcher block Kitchen Island might sound like a project difficult, but you can make it easier by reusing some objects rather than starting from scratch. Building the foundation of your island with old cabinets, you can save yourself the trouble of having to build your own frame. Once you have the basic structure of your entire island, you merely need to feature the details you would like the pub table.
This modern blend industrial iron along with a colorful choice of reclaimed hardwoods is that the best butcher block Kitchen Island, the great for prepping dinners or enjoying a slow glass of wine!
- Select one or more cabinets to use as a basis for your kitchen island.
- Slide cabinets against one another so that the sides are level and all are pointing in the same direction.
- Hold the cabinets together. Open the cabinet doors and wood screws inserted through the side panel of a cabinet in the side panel of the adjacent cabinet.
- Measure the width and depth of the flat surface formed by the tops of the cabinets combined using a tape measure. You will use these measures to cut the butcher block kitchen island and build a bar table.
- It uses a circular saw to cut a piece of hardwood 2×6 inches (5 x 15 cm) to determine long you just saw.
- Cut a sheet of butcher block to serve as the counter of the kitchen island. Utilize the length in the island and also the depth in the flat surface formed by the top of the cabinets to cut the butcher block Kitchen Island.
- Place your butcher block on top of the cabinets so that the rear edge is aligned with the piece of wood you just installed.