Kitchen ceiling lights – The kitchens are taking the spotlight from home as a meeting place for family and friends, and the crowning of design and functionality. Gone are the days of gray and utilitarian kitchens as well as the simple kitchens with a single light. The current trend emphasizes high end appliances, custom features and designer finishes. Besides the obvious need to provide lighting, kitchen lights serve to accentuate and show your great design.
The lights are recessed lighting device could be inserted into any ceiling in a different room of the house. This’ll take less than about 2 hours from start to finish, and there are few tools and knowledge required. While It’s always far better to make use of a licensed electrician for almost any electrical work, to install kitchen ceiling lights recessed this is the job which will easily without help.
Installs kitchen ceiling lights recessed
- Measure the outside circumference of the lights to know how much of the roof must be cut to fit the lights. Mark on the ceiling the exact location and contour in the lights to the area you can cut with the saw. Cut these areas.
- Connect kitchen ceiling lights in series, so a cable goes in as well as the next and goes to another light. Remember that green wires connect to green wire, red to red and white wires to white wires. To do this, utilize the pliers to take the wires after which join them. To join them, pass the cable with the clamp that will have lights and tightens the clamp using the clamp.
- Connect the red wire from the ceiling to the red wire from the first light with wire nuts. Connect the green wire from the ceiling to the green wire at first light. Do the same with the white and the black ground wire cables.
- Connect the other red wire from the first kitchen ceiling lights to the red wire of the second light. Continue to do this for all other cables from the first light to the second light and the second light to the third and so on.
- Set the unit upon the roof, putting the cover plate and sliding the unit upon the roof. Press the four locking tabs to lock the light hole so they won’t drop, since no insert screws or any other form of securing them. Abuts the frame.