Goofys kitchen – The character is described by Goofy files online Disney as “good-natured but not very smart” and first appeared in 1932 “a little disguised, as a member of the public in the Journal of Mickey.” Wear a hat Goofy is a way to draw attention and feel like a kid again, not to mention the opportunity to make a tribute to one of the most beloved characters of Walt Disney. However, you need not pay dearly for one of the brand’s stores to be similar to Goofy hat. You can do a great version with rubber and some other materials.
Disneyland may possibly be the most wonderful place in the world for a child to celebrate his birthday. With rides, characters and atmosphere that only Disney can provide, your child will never forget a birthday at Disney. Make the most special day by having breakfast with the Disney character dumbest of all, goofys kitchen himself.
- Call (714) 781-DINE to make reservations for breakfast with Goofy. Get prices and other information when you call this number.
- Tell the police phone you’d like to have a birthday breakfast with Goofy. Ask about package anniversary of Goofys Kitchen, while you are making your reservations.
- Buy tickets to the Disney theme park for the day of its reserves breakfast. Buy tickets by calling (714) 781-4565, online ordering, and booking with your travel agent or buy them at the gate.
- Go to the goofys kitchen. Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled reservation. Check with the organizer at the restaurant. Remember that this is for a birthday party and you want to make your child receive her bag birthday.
- Enjoy your morning coffee. Enjoy the moment and the special attention your child receives in his birthday party. Get your birthday bag from your server before leaving the restaurant.