Small bathroom sinks – The concrete sinks could be small or large, elegant or rustic in fashion. They are used both indoors and outdoors. The template for a sink has two parts: an inner mold and outer mold. The basin is formed in the space between the two pieces.
Prepare the mold small bathroom sinks
- A plug size small bathroom sinks of a block of foam insulation to the drainage hole. Atorníllalo firmly into the hole of the inner mold. It works from the outside of the mold so that the plug paste below the mold base.
- Fold a piece of metal rod to form a shape that is one inch (2.54 cm) larger in all directions inside the mold. Tie the ends overlapping wire. This will be the top edge of the reinforcing mesh basket that is in the center of the concrete.
- Cut a section of the mesh hardware and fold to make a basket. The base should be 2 inches (5 cm) smaller than the outer mold around. When the sides are folded in place, should be 2 to 3 inches (5-7 cm) shorter than the sides of the inner mold. Suture overlapping corners with wire.
- Draw a line around the basket mesh to a height that is 4 inches (10 cm) shorter than the inner side of the mold small bathroom sinks. Place the edge at that point, and fold the edges from the mesh basket during the edge. Suture the edge in place with wire.
- Cut a hole in the bottom of the mesh basket to make room for the filter basin.
- Screw the filter basin in the hole provided for it in the outer mold. The edge of the filter should be as 2 inches (5 cm) above the bottom of pan. Make sure the filter is level.
- Spread a thin band of non-hardening modeling clay around the edge of the filter basin. This will leave space for chew the plumber when installing the sink. Make the remaining dough as evenly as possible. Cut the edge with a knife.
- Lines the outside of the filter with wax. Cover the top with plastic wrap edge. If you have the lid of a yogurt container or similar cover, place it on the plastic wrap.
- Spray the inside of the outer mold and the outside of the inner mold with cooking oil to prevent sticking. This will make it easier to remove the sink mold when finished.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about small bathroom sinks.